Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awards Time


Yippee!! I got an award! Reva, a fellow blogger, has shared this wonderful award. Thank you so much dear. I am dedicating this award to all my wonderful readers as this blog is growing on all your love and support. Now I would  like to share  this award with 15 other  bloggers who are an inspiration to me.

Api of US Masala
Champa of Versatile Vegetarian Kitchen
G  of Kitchen-The Chef's Paradise
Jaisy James of Ente Pachakasala
Jay of  Tasty Appetite
Kavita of  Kavita's Kitchen
Maya and Lakshmi  of Yummy O Yummy
Padhu of Padhuskitchen
Prathima Rao of Prats Corner
Priya of Priya's Easy'N Tasty Recipes
Priyameena  of Cooking-Maduraistyle
Priya Sreeram of BON APPETIT
Satya of  Super yummy recipes
Smita of Little Food Junction
Vandana Rajesh of Cooking up something nice

My dear fellow bloggers, I am very happy to share this with you people, please accept this.

Rules:
1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post].

8 comments:

  1. congrats vidhya and loads of appreciation for sharing it with me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear...Wishing you many many many more to come..:)
    so sweet of you to share with me..:)
    Tasty appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for sharing it with me .Wishing u many more in future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks for sharing with me..keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidya,
    Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am really honored. And Congratulations to you on receiving it. Best wishes for many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Vidhya,congratulations on your lovely award:)!!! And many thanks for sharing it with me-It is very kind of you,and I will show it off on my blog:)Wish you many more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear..Congrats on the beautiful award..very well deserved! Thank you for your appreciation of my work by passing it on to me..really appreciate it :)


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award, Vidhya..and thanks a lot for sharing it with us!! Wishing you many more..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...