Sunday, May 19, 2013

Strawberry Lassi

Is a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink which originates in the Punjab region of India. It is a cool, refreshing and healthy  "pick me up" drink perfect for any time of day. Lassi is flavored with sugar, mango, strawberry or other fruit juices
Ingredients:
 10 ripe strawberries, rinsed
 2 tbs sugar
 1/4 cup whole milk
 1 cup  yogurt
 3 ice cubes(optional if using frozen strawberries)
Method:
Blend everything together in a blender. Serve in a tall glass topped with additional strawberry slices if desired.

10 comments:

  1. Delicious looking lassi for this summer time.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful land delicious looking lassi. Wonderfully prepared.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refreshing and delicious lassi.. looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect and delicious lassi for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy strawberry flavored lassi

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm.....love that beautiful pink colour...Looks yumm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I may come back yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
    you be rich and continue to help others.

    Here is my website; Test Force Xtreme

    ReplyDelete
  8. super refreshing drink,definitely a thirsty quencher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I just want to give you a big thumbs
    up for the excellent info you have right here on this
    post. I am coming back to your site for more
    soon.

    Visit my web site :: Beta Force Muscle Building Matrix

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...