Monday, January 31, 2011

Lazy Hubbie's Panini

My husband doesn't like cooking much.If he has to cook something for survival this is one dish he like to make. He has become such a fan of this that now-a-days he even volunteers to make this when I am not around. I am sure you would also enjoy this simple sandwich.
Ingredients:
Bread-2 slices
Cheese spread-1tbs
Onion-2tbs
Tomatoes-1tbs
Cilantro-1tsp
Butter-1tbs
Pepper- to taste
Salt-to taste
Method:
Spread cheese-spread  on one side of the first slice of bread. Layer with chopped onions (we prefer this as it is less messy to eat this way),de-seeded tomatoes (this prevents the bread turning mushy),cilantro,pepper and salt. To the other slice of the bread apply butter on one side and then put the buttered slice facing the fillings. Place it in the preheated panini press and cook till the sandwich turns golden brown.

7 comments:

  1. Quick & easy one!!!Perfect when im too lazy too cook & yet crave for something delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks perfect for a lazy sunday morning ! yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely...perfect for me as well.. U have an award waiting for u in my blog..please do collect it. Keep up the good work ,u deserve a lot more....
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely panini...perfect for a lazy sunday.....u have a wonderful space.....following u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm, panini makes me hungry, love it anytime..

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLA from VIGO SPAIN .. ....... delicious recipes with a colorful amazing .. I scored to follow you, I invite you to share my blog and recipes, greetings
    MARIMI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love panini sandwiches n these look positively yum..kudos to your hubby :)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...