Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coconut Cookies

This is one of my Mom's recipes.This is a very easy recipe to make. My brothers and I used to make this when we were little elementary schoolers. If I were to rename this cookie I would call it a quick cookie or something like that. It would take around 3 minutes to prepare this and 15 minutes to bake. And another nice thing about this cookie is that its an eggless cookie. This cookie is for those of you who wants something quick & eggless.
Ingredients:
All purpose flour-100gm(approx 7/8th cup)or( 3/4 cup +2 tbs)
Sugar-60gm(1/4 cup)
Butter/Margarine -100gm(7 tbs)
Dry coconut powder-50gm(1/2cup)
Cardamom powder/Vanilla essence-1tsp
Method;
Knead all the ingredients together to a smooth and soft dough. Divide the dough into small equal portions( I made 24 cookies using this recipe). Arrange on a baking tray .Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool and then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...